Thread: HELP???
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 13:38   #7
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: HELP???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Indeed it is true.

I had wi-fi box's fitted to both my box's and the installer said that I didn't need the phone lines anymore.
He's told you wrong , houses with 1 box no longer require the box to be connected to a landline this is not the case however for multiroom households they still currently require the boxes connected to your landline.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote