Thread: HELP???
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 13:22   #6
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: HELP???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
Do you have one of the newer Sky box's? I believe that as long as its connected to the internet you can do away with having to use the phone line cable. Saw something about this recently but don't quote me on it. Maybe someone else can clarify it.

Wilkinson's tend to have a section for all these type of extension cables, saw the ones for extending the double sky box connections today.
Indeed it is true.

I had wi-fi box's fitted to both my box's and the installer said that I didn't need the phone lines anymore.