Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 23:10   #903
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2017/2018

It's a story spun from the Ashley camp it seems. Nothing has changed, there was never a deal for it to be off. PCP claim their initial bids stand and have had no rejection from anyone affiliated with Newcastle United. This is the first they've heard of any walking away claims.

One can only assume if its legitimate its an attempt to panic them into increasing and hurrying the bid.

However, a childish and amateur like stance like this may legitimately get PCP to pull the plug on the absolute idiot that is Mike Ashley. He'll be the one looking stupid if they do and he has 50,000 fans on his back again.

As expected, Staveley is bemused and I'd bet quite annoyed by this. If this was a gamble from fat Mike I'm guessing he's failed miserably. Expecting this story to blow up further in the morning and not in a good way for Newcastle fans.

Reports now that Staveley isn't walking away and the original sky report is cack basically.

Getting ridiculous now, fans deserve to know what's going on.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 16-01-2018 at 23:56.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote