View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 11:31   #13
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: FLAC music files play order issues

I'd also suggest adding disk number <disk#>-<track#>-trackname so in a multi disk album you don't have two track 01's. Unless you number across albums but then you may need 2 leading zeros if more than 99 tracks.

I'd also love more players to honour the track details in the file metadata, I'd also love the players to play long pieces that are broken into tracks on CD's as a single piece with no gaps. Long classical tracks can often have this or live recordings. They play nicely on the CD but convert to digital files and you get gaps. Crossfading isn't the answer either, sounds odd. But you want the separation sometimes.