Thread: 200M Hub3.0 Diags
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 22:44   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hub3.0 Diags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm View Post
Still must do the graph,again!, I used to know how. My problem before was the local cab as usual, but had to get a tech out to check the house and report to "Networks", was better for a while now gone again... But meanwhile the hub 3.0 has had a firmware update, upstream power has the correct magnitude (was out by factor of 10) and errors do get logged, reset on power on it seems. But reporting via VM website is much harder. Of course the modem is online when tested, can't inititiate the test when not, grrr

Code:
Upstream bonded channels
Channel	Channel Type	T1 Timeouts	T2 Timeouts	T3 Timeouts	T4 Timeouts
1	ATDMA	0	0	17	0
2	ATDMA	0	0	11	0
3	ATDMA	0	0	0	0
4	ATDMA	0	0	0	0
I do actually still have TBB monitor, setup 5 years ago, but now IP address has changed!
Just update the graph to your new IP.