View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 15:47   #879
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
All the more reason to let VM and other platforms have it then, but I wonder how many will be that bothered now that GoT has finished??

It would still suit me though because I don't like GoT (I must be the only person in the country!) and only watch SA for Westworld.
Well Sky have long term deal with HBO and, I think, Showtime, for Sky to be the home of all new shows they produce. And Atlantic is where Sky have chosen to put the content from these deals, so there is long term reasons for people to want Atlantic.

And that will include the multiple spin-offs/prequels to GoT that are in development.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote