View Single Post
Old 20-10-2018, 22:20   #4582
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1948uk View Post
My experience is different from that of Old Boy. Once a series link is set up (hardly difficult) and forgotten about it is refreshing to find episodes of a new series of something you enjoyed before has recorded even though you did not know it was on again (for instance, this week Ambulance). I find that relaxing and far less of a faff than ploughing through On Demand or Netflix.
Have to agree, take control of what you watch (catch-up is useful if someone suggests a series is good and you have missed the 1st episode or so)

It's a once a week exercise for me, although it really pisses me off when they split the lunchtime premier league match into a build up and the match when I have already set the recording - but catch-up doesn't help one iota with sport.

Not paying for Netflix so cannot comment, on demand / catch-up is too time restrictive for me. I have been caught out a couple of times when downloading the first of a series only for it to disappear before I have watched it(on sky)