View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 18:28   #26
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Nintendo Switch(NX) - release date 3rd March 2017

Anyone got one?

Still just waiting till more games appear, but it's still on my list as a buy. I don't like Zelda for those wondering why I haven't just upped and got one already. Never have. Love anything Mario though.

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 18:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Personally l don't think its going to sell nowhere near as Nintendo hope for as for a start its too bloody dear and that's just a start..

By the end of it's lifespan it'll have outsold the PS4 and Xbox One, the price will continue to drop significantly and with both Microsoft and Sony pushing 'Elite' consoles or upgrades as they're calling them for ridiculous prices, Nintendo will actually be undercutting both. As said earlier, this will just continue to drop in price. There will be a massive drop off when both the PS4 pro and Xbox Scorpio go head to head at which point the cheaper Nintendo Switch will gain massive figures over the other two.

Right now, it's PS4/Xbox One/Wii U, in which the PS4 leads significantly. Both will see a drop off when the upgraded versions start competing and become the premium consoles.

It'll be Nintendo Switch/PS4pro/Scorpio from December onwards. That's where the switch will start outselling the other two significantly.

It was expected to ship 5 million by December, it's currently averaging close to double that amid massive sell outs world wide, not to say it'd still sell more than the expected amount though. That's with it's very limited titles, expect that to spike again when Mario Kart bundles drop.

I don't disagree about the price, I just think this will drop like the Wii did and constantly undercut the other two on it's way to being the underdog winner.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 04-03-2017 at 18:37.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote