View Single Post
Old 21-06-2016, 17:58   #11610
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
It's quite a slow day for the wee one today to which I'm sure the kids and teacher's will be grateful for. Today their adventure consists of Visit Zhucheng #1 High School. Drive to Tai’an city. I think they needed a chill out day tbh as when I'm on the school blog/checking emails the kids seem to be looking very tired now.

Not long till Thursday when my eldest is home and we have nearly finished his room I have changed his colour theme from Electric Blue walls to Magnolia, so now instead of all blue, it is now cream, black & grey bedding, cream & black rug which looks far better IMO, I really hated the electric blue colour theme.
Nice to get the room decorated when he was away, Is it a surprise for him,or did he know it was being done?, Hope he likes it,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote