View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015, 08:16   #10838
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I am going to visit my dear friend tomorrow, who stays at Turnberry, just passed the golf course, I think it is to be a sunny day, We have been friends for 55 years , Looking forward to seeing her and her family,
Well it's lovely here so hopefully it'll stay good for your trip.

My old man seems to be on the up, got his appetite back and has been asking for newspapers and magazines as he's bored. Hopefully he'll be able to go home soon and then we'll have deal with what else is wrong.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote