Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 22:46   #4073
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You're dodging the point I made. Not surprising, really - because I'm right but you can't bring yourself to agree that the EC fupped big time.

The EC did not do its job properly; it did not properly assess the and thus did couldn't mitigate them.

Those idiots then went on the warpath, flinging accusations on everyone but themselves. We're vaccinating and they are hardly vaccinating. Speaks for itself while you're sticking up for those idiots.
I'm sticking up for the facts as you swerve the issue like Anthony Watson swerved the French today.

No factories were approved to manufacture the vaccine at the time that the UK and EU signed contracts with AstraZeneca. Both the UK and EU took a similar portfolio approach. AstraZeneca's UK contractor delivered. Astra-Zeneca's EU contractors have collectively under-delivered.

If you want to retrench to arguing that the EU was generally later in placing orders than the UK then I would agree with you. But that's not the issue under discussion on this occasion.