View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 17:34   #179
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
My area voted around 60% leave even though we benefit from the EU. People tend to feel the money has been wasted on vanity projects instead of being spent on projects to help lift people out of poverty. Labour around here love grants from anywhere they can get them and for what ever excuse they can find.

I'm sure the mothers have also been voting Labour, and if we keep the children poor they will most likely continue the trend.
You can be sure any money saved from Brexit won't be heading to the Regions. It'll stay in the richest corner of the country. I'm afraid you've been misled. The EU was your safety net.