View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 11:24   #2027
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I believe there is a TNS-BMRB poll coming this week. Their polls are conducted face to face, not across the internets, and are part of a wider market research project, so they may well catch a different set of opinions. It will be interesting to see whether they come up with something different than Yougov and Panelbase (and Survation?) which use a sample of internet volunteers.
Yes I am looking forward to that poll too. Whatever happens the comfortable led to No has gone now.

The Government and Labour have been shocking over this. Only now do they think they better pay attention. In late August Westminster and the media were more interested in Clacton than Scotland. I am pretty sure losing a seat to UKIP is less disruptive than losing the entirety of Scotland. The politicians have been coming out with suggestions for policy that haven't really not helped Darling. UKIP want to hold a rally up there! Hopefully now that the prospect of Yes winning is very real they'll decline to do so. Labour have done pretty much nothing, Darling and Douglas Alexander excluded, to campaign for fear of being tagged too closely with the Tories.

All the Westminster parties need to shut up and focus on this for the next 10 days and do what they can to help which means getting more involved (Labour) or stop feeding the Yes campaign's talking points (UKIP).
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote