Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 07:26   #7657
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Theresa May must resign

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You've only got to look at the people replying to this thread, there's at least three I've seen say they voted leave but if they knew what it'd entail they'd have voted remain, so it's untrue people know nothing new and I'll also point out I posted pre referendum that I'd have to reluctantly vote remain as I didn't have enough information on it and I wasn't the only person here that said that either, even in the tiny world of cable forum your notion that people know nothing new doesn't ring true.
People also forget, Article 50 was triggered when there was a Tory Majority government, with seemingly not even a sketch of a plan for Brexit.

Then one election later, we have a minority Tory government propped up by bribing the DUP into a confidence & supply arrangement, seemingly hell bent on leaving. May being so controlling over the process, parliament were issued with almost a fait accompli that they could not support.

So we are seemingly hanging over a precipice of a No Deal Brexit, which for some reason the hard Leavers are bizarrely claiming "every one of the 17.4 million voted for".

We this is not what I voted for when I voted Leave, and have definitely changed my mind.