View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 17:18   #471
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
From the ‘Daily Telegraph’:

‘THE Welsh government has come under fire for a “truly bewildering” policy of delaying the coronavirus vaccine rollout, with the British Medical Association and No 10 leading the criticism.

Mark Drakeford, the First Minister, yesterday defended the slower rollout in Wales, claiming they were stringing out supplies of the Pfizer jab so vaccinators were not left idle. His government has faced criticism for vaccinating fewer people in proportion to its population than any other home nation.

However, rather than silencing his critics, his comments led to an immediate backlash. Dr David Bailey, chairman of the BMA in Wales said: “For the First Minister to say there is no point in using all the supplies in a week to ensure vaccinators aren’t standing around with nothing to do is truly bewildering”. He called on the Welsh Government “to stop sitting on supplies and get on with it”.’

Just one example of how Labour politicians think. Absolutely bewildering. I’m afraid Sir Kier seems little different to me.
... Just one example of how idiots think.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote