View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 11:17   #3509
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This happened to a late friend of mine. He was charged for a PPV film that he never watched, so they refunded it. The second time it happened they refused to credit the amount back so he paid it (against my advice) and cancelled phone, BB & TV.

For the sake of the cost of a PPV film they lost out on these three services for about eight years between when he cancelled and his death.

If they stopped doing this sort of thing maybe the constant price rises could stop; I personally wouldn't entertain the thought of paying for something i'd not purchased.
So you think he should have been allowed to get away with it...twice! Where would you draw the line, Richard, and since when has stealing been ok?