View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 10:47   #4210
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The Canals & Rivers Trust made special arrangements for live-aboard canal users. Nobody should have been denied facilities that needed them, although obviously the holiday focused private marinas will have all shut.
The marina where i moor my boat was locked up,you couldn't even get on site to check your boat was safe,there was guidance from the broads authority about taking a fuel can to a local garage if you lived on the water and ran out of fuel[ not practical as garages are a bit rare],but you need water and toilet pump outs and these are all on commercial facilities which were forced to close, you don't get large communities living on the broads like you do on the canals and canals have self service facilities for pump outs.
my boat has a holding tank and a sea toilet so taking a dump is no problem