View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 11:05   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Tour De France Thread

Great idea to start a topic on this.
I'm very much interested and when I'm in France over the summer follow it.
Last year they went through my gran's home town and it was such a great day.... lots of promotional cars coming through the town, a great community spirit as everyone was out cheering on the cyclists, it was a great day. I'l try and post up some photos.

As you say, it is a very big thing this race. Every day having to cycle in incredibly hot weather...... they are certainly top sports people.
Its also great watching as you get to see the countryside, local villages, and towns, as well as the big finishing in Paris which is always great to watch.
Its definately going to be good.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote