View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 20:52   #95
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Nintendo DS Released in UK on 11th March 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne A
Oh i know, but they'll still play on the DS wont they?

Yes, they will work on the DS.

Although I think you've got a pretty poor deal, there!

£150 for a DS, plus some old GBA games??!!!!!

Out of that list of games, Mario Kart Super Circuit is the only one I'd class as any good. The first Mario Advance is not a patch on the others (it's a port of the relatively crap - for a Mario game - Super Mario 2 from the NES.). Mario Advance 2 & 3 are much better (ports of Super Mario World & Super Mario 3 respectively). As for the other games....nothing special at all. And getting a DS seems a bit pointless if you don't have any DS games.

You can get a DS here in the UK for under £100. DS games are fairly cheap. Old GBA games like you listed are even cheaper.

Have a look here...

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/...p?platform=NDS

You could get a DS console, Mario 64 (DS), & Wario Ware (DS) for roughly what you paid to get a DS plus some old GBA games. Then, you could pre-order Mario Kart (DS), which is due out in July, rather than having the good, but not as good, Mario Kart (GBA). Although if you did want the GBA version of MK, & maybe the Mario Advance games, you could get them second hand very cheaply.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote