View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 20:28   #6538
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
SuperOcean is a stunning watch , all of them seem to nosedive in terms of value and then level off and in the case of the SuperOcean and a few other models regain.

The Enduranxe Pro is available at 1yr old, full set, remaining warranty at £1450 ish so that’s a drop of 50%

Still not as bad as TAG though 😂

The Citizen Super Titanium BY1018-80E Tsuki-yomi Is next on the list and I need to get it fairly quickly as it’s selling out

Well, I don’t ‘need’ to get it

Actually, I do brb
I have a titanium Citizen, easily the most reliable and accurate watch I have. It must be nearly 20 years old now and still holds charge that lasts for months on end. Weighs next to nothing too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg watch 2.jpg (50.3 KB, 16 views)