View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 20:14   #6537
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Strangely enough, my 18 year old Breitling SuperOcean would now cost me between two and three times its initial cost (new) to replace - tbf, I bought it in Jersey tax-free (but from a U.K. chain of jewellers to ensure any problems would be resolved).
SuperOcean is a stunning watch , all of them seem to nosedive in terms of value and then level off and in the case of the SuperOcean and a few other models regain.

The Enduranxe Pro is available at 1yr old, full set, remaining warranty at £1450 ish so that’s a drop of 50%

Still not as bad as TAG though 😂

The Citizen Super Titanium BY1018-80E Tsuki-yomi Is next on the list and I need to get it fairly quickly as it’s selling out

Well, I don’t ‘need’ to get it

Actually, I do brb