Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2024, 19:43   #2450
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Thanks, am actually doing great now. 7th May was my 1yr anniversary since transplant. Organs working perfectly and classed as non diabetic now. Not needed to inject insulin since the transplant and eating and drinking whatever I want now. Kidney function of 65 which is really good for a single kidney.

Think next week is my 6th since the vaccine was introduced.

Sick of conspiracy theorists. Sadly my biological mum and her since are two such people. The amount of total rubbish they share on fb is insane.

Latest is that TV doctors like Dr Ranj were paid to promote vaccines on TV. Simply because a number of them received payments from AZ. They have no evidence other than records of payments to people, more than likely for research work or consultancy work.