View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 08:35   #8076
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Being B12 deficient. Jabs every 12 weeks, but week 9-12 are so hard going with extreme fatigue. I've got 3 days to go till my next jab and seems like I'm now counting down the minutes as it's that bad.

Being deaf is hard enough. But when you have to ask someone to repeat themselves once or twice (mainly twice), they'll say something like 'Oh it doesn't matter' or 'never mind' really makes me want to rip their faces off.

Lastly, are hospitals (and not just hospitals) now using VoIP phones, as my last consultation over the phone, I think I managed to understand about half of what was said as the quality was so bad. This should not be allowed to happen.

Ranting over...

Last edited by peanut; 12-05-2024 at 08:47.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote