View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 18:21   #1802
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Chronicles of Rishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Starmer is leading a centre-right party. I'm not sure a single policy stands from the 2016 or 2019 manifesto. Nor do I think any substantive policies stand from his leadership campaign.

He's firmly putting it out there that Labour are just a caretaker for the same flawed macroeconomics that have decimated our industrial towns and cities.

British people are just another asset for the globalised economy to extract wealth from. Whether you turn on the taps, switch on the lights or commute to work - money is leaving this country hand over fist in dividends for running our public services.
I think on that, we have an accord.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Be careful what you wish for.

Yes, they're bad but it could get much worse.
Oh , it will.

If you think Labour voters are disaffected by the 14yrs of the Tories, just wait until they’ve had 5 yrs of a Starmer Labour government.