View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 09:12   #2724
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
<SNIP>

Similarly objectionable is your efforts to slur a legitimate political movement - Scottish independence - as some kind of Russian funded disruption effort yet your blind spot that the same principles would apply to the UK leaving the EU. Conservative MPs, Labour MPs and Farage have all taken money from RT. Although we are at this point moving some distance from the subject of the thread so I’ll leave it there.
Ah - at last - something for me to be able to bite on.

I, and many others, are 100% convinced that actors like Russia (and possibly Iran & Saudi Arabia) are working very hard to destabilise the UK. I've just made a generalised statement - no idea whether there is Russian money behind any part of the SNP, now; but there might have been when Oil/Gas production were the economic basis for independence.

But I'm certain that these 'poor migrants who have paid £££ thousands to get to the UK have been funded by other actors.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote