View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024, 11:56   #2242
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well of course it is. It's all content and linear is only short term due to the way it works.

Also, remember The Warner Channel that never appeared despite being shown temporarily in the listings? Or the UKTV channels that were taken off Virgin when a deal couldn't be done?

You are creating differences that aren't there to make a point that doesn't exist.

---------- Post added at 08:21 ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 ----------

He didn’t say ‘forever’, oh pedantic one, and perhaps he didn’t mean it but he heavily implied it by protesting about programmes taken off the library.

Incidentally I certainly don’t agree with providers taking off programmes mid-series, although cancelling future series is not a new phenomenon that started with the streamers.
So, in summary…

You said he said something he didn’t say.

I pointed out he didn’t say that.

You admit he didn’t say that, but I’m a pedant for pointing that out.

OK, then…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote