View Single Post
Old 19-11-2023, 13:19   #11511
Media Boy UK
My post info may change

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
DAZN is a private company owned by Sir Leonard Valentinovich Blavatnik and if it needs more funding then that's up to him.

It is separate from his other investments through Access Industries which is currently a buyer of media assets, not a seller.
I can't win on here,

Some go mad when I get info that I can't post on here (Do not post orders or Not allow to post on Forum orders),

Then some others go mad when I pass on information I was given by my sources.

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Sir Leonard Valentinovich Blavatnik is 66 year old so maybe is looking to sell the loss making company.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote