View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 15:04   #224
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Pro Palestine != Pro Hamas

Taking a horrific situation and trying to use it to promote your own agenda. That’s a new low..

What happened to you ???
Tell me why, "suddenly" there are pro-Palestinian demonstrations as distinct from pro-Hamas?

The demonstrators, as has been shown on TV, are quite content with the Hamas barbarism that took place on 7-October.

You accuse me of promoting my own agenda. We have seen on 9/11 and 7/7 what the terrorist element can do and have done. Are the young male Middle East boat immigrants to be trusted? Are we at risk of another atrocity? Isn't an agenda to wake the forum up to this likelihood/possibility a worthy cause? Haven't similar incidents in France supported my view?

The "what happened to you" remark I take as a compliment. This issue on which I am resolute, however, is the unregulated influx of potential terrorists.

With regard to Israel/Hamas, I suspect that Hamas knew it would end up shredded and that there would be a collateral price paid by the citizens for they care nothing.

Israel doesn't help itself in the political space - having elected a parliament where the Ultras have a major hand in government. They remind me of the Ayatollahs by both sharing a similar degree of intransigence toward each other.

The early/mid 1990s brought Israel and Palestine close to a deal but that stalled in 2001 when the hawkish Likud party took power in Israel and the built settlements in Palestinian territory. It will take a huge upheaval in Israeli politics to get negotiations restarted.

I'm rational, as usual.

EDIT: Interesting Article: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-always-fails

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote