View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 23:40   #135
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Hamas terrorists invade Israel, kill civilians and take hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post

I'm sorry, I don't see this as rational:

I guess I am just old school. YMMV ...
That’s probably one of the most rational.

As the terrorist sympathisers on this site always try to equate Israel’s actions and Hamas’s actions as canceling each other out. There’s numerous examples on this thread if you have a very brief look.

The argument that one side killed babies, but so did the other, so they’re both morally the same.

An Israeli soldier firing a strike on Gaza and collaterally killing a child is awful and terrible, but it takes a whole different direction if that person personally beheads that child with his own hands.

I don’t think you can equivocate the two, but happy to hear from anyone that can.