View Single Post
Old 30-09-2023, 13:01   #918
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I see the usual whinging members of this channel, still whining about it, it’s easy, don’t watch it.
And that exactly sums it up for me. I wouldn't s**t over my self-dignity by wasting my time watching that pathetic excuse of a channel. They cater to a particular section of the audience out there, so for those who like that kind of thing, that's the kind of thing they like.

But when they stir up a hornet's nest (sometimes accidentally, no doubt occasionally deliberately) it ends up getting reported on other channels and media.

So whereas advising us to not watch GB News is one option, that isn't really a sensible or viable way to stop seeing/hearing people "whinging". If you (generically, not personally) choose to watch a channel/show/presenter who makes contentious points then you're just going to have to accept people are going to criticise them, the show or the channel.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote