View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 20:28   #23
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I didn’t say that. I said that if it is of value and the owner doesn’t want it, the assigned authority should be obliged to buy it if they think it’s of genuine interest. I also pointed out that the structure was unsafe.

For once in your life, answer the points and stop the trolling.
So we get to bypass the lawful processes by which buildings can be demolished and replaced for profits, ignoring the communities they are in and historic status of the building?

Gotcha.

Here’s an idea if you don’t want to buy a wonky pub don’t buy one, and seek out other land elsewhere.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote