View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 08:12   #127
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Trump Organization Found Guilty Of Tax Fraud At Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I know I’m jumping ahead, most people form an opinion of someone’s guilt (or lack of) before the jury has their say. It just so happens that I’ve read a lot of information about his apparent business “practices” that lead me to believe he’s no stranger to trashing laws that get in his way.

Add in the fact that he comes across as an absolute simpleton who craves being seen as a benevolent genius, as well as coming across as a thoroughly unlikeable and unpleasant human to me then yeah, I’ve already decided he’s guilty.

However I’m afforded that right as I’m not on his jury.
Haters are gonna hate; which is all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, as is your derangement syndrome on Trump. The stupid Biden Administration has weaponised the Department of Justice, Merrick Garland, Atorney General of the United States, needs to be impeached for gross interference in an election cycle of Biden’s main rival, Trump & trampling over Trumps 1st Amendment Rights to Free speech which the Constitution affords him that lawful right.

In 2017, just before Trump took the oath of office, several Democrat House of Representatives, tried to halt and stop the certification of Donald Trump’s presidency, they too now need to be indicted for trying to overturn the electoral votes.

---------- Post added at 08:12 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I seem to remember a lot of people shouting "lock her up" - not much "due process" then…
Well, she did actually violate the law on storage of classified material, she should have been indicted, but because there was rogue players in the FBI, i.e Democrat supporting idiots, she got off Scot free. Thankfully, it ruined her presidency hopes.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote