View Single Post
Old 13-07-2023, 18:52   #14649
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Glad things worked out well for you hom2r.

Had yet another phone call from the surgery to say it was he district Matron coming instead of doctor, I felt really honoured. Shortly later 2 young Matrons arrived, asked me a load of questions, said it was possibly essential tremmors, but they would get a consultant to look into it. The 13th has always been lucky for me, got divorced after 13 years on 13th May 1976. Has this lifted my spirits? You bet.

Many thanks Jo you are a diamond x

Glads is going well

The 13th is very lucky for me, I was born on Friday 13th, and the stuff babies are covered in was down my throat and I couldn't breathe, but a nurse sucked it out, also my grandad survived 2 torpeded ships on Friday 13th, one was in shark infested water, which claimbed many of his friends.

STAY AT HOME: I found out that mum will never walk again as the coronavirus attacked her nervous system. She died on September 30th.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote