View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 19:48   #82
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
OFCOM can resolve this easily by giving customers the right to leave without penaly within 30 days of price rise notification. Problem solved.
Exactly. This would stop Virgin from putting up prices and then preventing customers from leaving as they are planning to do from next year.

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
I don’t consider VM premium priced. I’ve never had a Sky offer that could beat VM’s pricing. Even NOW costs more with their broadband factored in. BT is the worst value.

I’ve got a mobile on Three. No Three 5g yet in SE London but the 4G around our way is 50 down, 30 up most of the time and their home broadband is probably good enough if you have decent coverage like us.
It's all smoke and mirrors and depends on what people want.

For example, as posted above the forthcoming Virgin price will be significantly higher than that of Sky.

Virgin customers who want to watch the popular Sky Atlantic channel have to factor in the price of Now TV and pay twice for the other Sky channels.

Those who want BT Sport may find that Virgin is better for them as all customers on the highest packs subsidise the cost of this whether they watch it or not.
RichardCoulter is online now   Reply With Quote