View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 14:30   #76
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Price rises this year.

I haven't received my notification yet either but, from what I've seen online, the increases seem to be £9, £12, £15 or £21.50. I'm guessing I'll be at the lower end of those, depending on how they view my Stream box.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that VM isn't the right company for me - it's a premium product at a premium price and, right now, that's not what I'm after. My only issue is that there are no altnets in my area and getting Openreach installed would require them to dig up my block paved drive and the hassle that would ensue. I am considering Three's home broadband though. Does anyone have any experience with it?
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote