View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 02:12   #671
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think Paramount + is a bit optimistic as a stand-alone offering. I can see them being a bolt-on to Now TV in the future. Ending the Smithsonian channel looks like a bit of an own goal.

The interesting development will be what happens to Discovery, HBO, Eurosport and BT Sport.

I'm sure Netflix, Apple, Disney + and Amazon will all remain as they are.
I don’t think Paramount are the only one in that boat. The irony if they bundle/consolidate offerings is it loses what they wanted to achieve - more of their own revenue independent of platforms.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote