View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 17:25   #305
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: [Updated] Elon Musk $44 Billion Twitter deal back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Yes because who cares? I am only saying now that it turns out the same people decrying the right-wing bans are finding excuses for the left-wing bans. Proving it was never about free speech and more just about the culture war.

No one is entitled to decide Twitter's moderation policy, it was never nearly a big deal as people were making out.
Yes they are, that would Elon, so long as he acting in accordance with the law.

Also, it’s not a cultist war, they linked to information that contained private details, Elon accuses them of linking to his private address, doesn’t matter how available they are, outside of Twitter, linking to or providing such personal information, isn’t allowed, it’s a reasonable request and those journalists breached that rule, testing and trolling Elon, by spuriously posting links, that was bound to get them in to trouble, to where they are now, I’m sure they will be unbanned at some point.

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
If you joined Mastodon, you could provide helpful balance and help show those woke liberals the errors of their ways!
I saw a post from one of the owners, he had people whinging at him from all corners, don’t allow this account, don’t let that account on. He quite frankly had enough of being whinged at that day, so no thanks.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote