View Single Post
Old 18-11-2022, 11:03   #1706
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The energy crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Save for the future! Atleast for fixing your frozen pipes.
I live in a council house, Just close the tap call the council it will be an emergence and Roberts is your Dads Brother.

The only real point of concern is where the garden tap enters the mains line. It is lagged with a towel but have a jacket coming free off Severn Trent. The house is insulated and the boiler has a frost mode. I think the stat also does not go as low a zero so if the house internal temp drops to 0 (which I doubt will happen as there is always electrical devices creating heat) the boiler will kick in anyway.