View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 21:37   #1579
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

I think a lot of the subscriber models available UK and Eu are gonna be hit hard for the next 12 months anyway. I think Disney made a mistake adding adverts to the £7.99 package they will lose not attract customers that way. Throwing the ad package at £3.99 would have attracted customers imo. Netflix and Prime both increasing their prices in the financial climate will only push customers away. The best way would be to incentivise and offer better prices especially seeing as weaker economies get it for a fraction of what the Uk are asked to pay for example. I am ok Amazon think I am a student and Netflix think I live in Turkey so I only pay 9 quid for the 2 but even then next year I might have to consider letting my Dad pay for Netflix hahaha
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote