View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 13:43   #12
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Internet Reduction of monthly fee

You need to leave it a little later.

I called the other day got put through to Manilla as you call it then hung up called again and got UK about 10.30 or so. She filled me so full of poop I put my 30 days notice in and the next day in the morning I got my call back from the win back team and the offered me a fair deal 100 meg for £22 or 200 for £28

Seeing as they think you have accepted a deal you need to hurry to get your notice in before any cooling off period ends. Incidentally I got a pre contract agreement with the new deal within minutes and a new contract within hours

I will say again the one and only way of getting the best deals is to put your notice in
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote