View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 14:47   #5874
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
Been trying various apps.
Samsung's own app is nice, has a scribble to text but save as file -> PDF -> change storage to SD -> crash.

WriteonPDF is a bit clunky especially opening a file as it seems just to list all the PDF's scattered all over the device. I can't browse to a single directory.

One terrible thing with the S8+ is the battery life is terrible. Yes the screen is a bit bigger than the S2 but the latter battery lasts much longer. I'm not running huge battery hog apps on either.
At least you must find the 45w charger charges extremely quickly(make sure to use the provided cable otherwise you will likely not get 45w) It's a night and day difference on my Tab S7.

Have you tried setting your screen brightness to 1 3rd of max?

Last edited by SnoopZ; 18-07-2022 at 14:52.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote