View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 20:59   #1704
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Dude you have said more about God than I have. I was getting pushed into it by Chris to which I refused to engage. Nothing to see here

pretty sure you would not avoid it as from what I see you like to stir a turd here and there
Actually, you are the one who first mentioned God. Almost as if he was your secret weapon if anyone disagreed with you.

However, I’m sure that everyone on here will be pleased that you agree we should leave Him out of it.