View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 09:13   #2541
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

I don't really care either way for either side on minor fines for Covid rule breaking. It is possible to believe you were complying when not or whatever.

I do think that trying to change the ministerial rules when you yourself are the subject within that rule change is unwise at the very least. Maybe the rules do need tweaking so that minor infringements that don't impact your ability to do the job can be dealt with better but the timing is really out.