View Single Post
Old 29-05-2022, 00:21   #5
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: I think I've been duped

Quote:
Originally Posted by trublue View Post
Why is Virgin Media classing the Volt bundles as a single bundle, and yet I am billed for the TV, Broadband, and Talk weekends by VM and billed by O2 for my SIM? I have just recently changed my bundle due to my contract being up.I was offered the same package as before, but my SIM would be with O2.I was told £78, and I said does that include the price for the SIM, to which he replied yes. My first bill was what I thought it would be £68 from VM and £10 from O2 for the SIM. But this month, it is now £78 plus 10 for the SIM. Would VM normally quote the Volt bundle price to customers without adding the SIM price?
The thing with Virgin is that when renewing with a new bundle/contract, what you are offered is sometimes not the same as what you actually get.

It's been said that, particularly the offshore call centre workers, simply lie to get their commission.

I have recently fallen victim to this as, even the tactic of getting them to add the offer to the notes has been abused by them with something different to what I' was offered being written down.

It's now with the office of the CEO.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote