View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 18:43   #2330
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The still images lack proper context, the MET Police have clearly seen them, so why no fine?

It sure looks like a quick toast to a departing colleague. The police would have sent questionnaires and got testimonials on this event. All statements and answers will have been cross examined for any discrepancies. So all depends what the other 7 people said in theirs, as to why they didn’t see fit to fine PM.
Yes, maybe, if he just came in and raised a glass then I can see why he wasn't fined. I don't really know the details here and I assume the Met police do.

I think the main problem for him is the statement he gave in Parliament saying all rules were followed when here it's clear they were not. Johnson can escape a fine if he wasn't really there for long but it's clear this was a social event unless he really is pretty bloody stupid.