View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 16:40   #2274
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Get a grip, this isn’t a life and death situation, it’s a debate on a forum, there is no clutching, no straws. I’m definitely not having you come along and just dismiss Starmer being under criminal investigation, as just a “straw”, when the leader of the opposition could end up having to resign if he gets a fine, if we’re talking tubular structures, it’s equivalent to the channel tunnel.
I agree but the point is Starmer being under investigation isn't that relevant to my criticism of Johnson. I said Starmer should resign if he is fined and I think Johnson should have resigned for the same reasons (and lying to Parliament).