View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 10:36   #2244
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
<SNIP>

Secondly, it really doesn't matter how much you admire Johnson and believe he can do no wrong - the electorate thinks differently. That's partly why Conservative supporters like Seph want him to step down as they can see a Pickfords van outside No. 10 in 2025 if he remains in power.

<SNIP>

Yes - I want him to step down because of his character flaws. The Partygate stuff may well recede, and his "breaking the law" is no longer an issue for me as time progresses.

But the man is a power hungry, proven liar (as in "no border in the Irish Sea"), a protector of malfeasants (Owen Paterson) and an untidy schloch. Seeing him next to the PM of Finland completely makes the point that Boris the laughing stock of Western Europe. Not how I want the UK to be represented.

My advice is at your risk.