View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 10:15   #2109
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

It's going to depend on how much work 'blended' into the meal I guess. I think if the police find large quantities of beer/alcohol were ordered - which would be pretty easy - then Starmer is fined. Labour apparently has WhatsApp messages, document edits/emails and video edit times showing that work continued past the party but were those from the building?

As Mick said the beer is critical I think. One beer with a meal they will probably get away with (The Met police didn't investigate the wine/cheese thing in No 10 for example) but if they got hammered it's clearly not work. And the problem for Labour you can't hide that. There would have been a paper trail of the orders. We already know exactly how much curry was ordered so the police likely know exactly how much beer/wine/whatever was ordered.

Last edited by Damien; 13-05-2022 at 10:20.