View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 11:09   #1954
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You have misinterpreted my position on this. I say that the Starmer and Johnson situations are extremely similar when comparing the PM's cake ambush and so-called 'beergate'. Both were work related. Starmer was in the middle of canvassing and stopped to get some food and a drink. Johnson was between meetings when the cake came in - something he wasn't expecting. In both situations, they were mixing with colleagues, not other members of the public.
Oh, I think the police have something else that suggests this was a party and not a work event. Remember they've already investigated it when we had the picture of him with the beer and knew it was a takeaway curry. So that can't be it alone. We know now there were quite a few curries and Rayner was there but to me that doesn't change it (Rayner and Starmer hate each other so that suggests work event even more!).

The police must have something that suggests it was fun and not work.

Durham police can't be blind to the storm that would come if they reopened an investigation and issued a fine without that new evidence after a newspaper campaign. They will have a reason to have reopened it.