View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 10:16   #5820
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

I use "my method" because it means the license stays the same and I don't have to reactivate on all the devices I have Norton on. I had that issue one year before I knew about the time moving where I put in new key on the renewal day and that was fine but I had to go round all the devices and activate on the key. I currently use 6 of the 10 seats. The VPN is good to get to radio streams no longer available in the UK, use Eire server and it works all fine.